Prevention/Carotid Artery Screening
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
- Peripheral Vascular Disease Screening
- Osteoporosis Screening
Fast. Painless. Non-invasive. Convenient.
The facts are overwhelming ...
- Cardiovascular disease remains the major cause of death
and leading drain on the nations health care dollars.
- An estimated 61,800,000 Americans have cardiovascular
disease which includes high blood pressure, coronary heart
disease, stroke, congenital heart defects and congestive
heart failure. (AHA News)
- Stroke is our nations third leading killer.
- Stroke is the number one cause of disability in adults.
- 550,000 people suffer stroke every year, causing 150,000
- Three million stroke survivors are living with some
degree of impairment.
The professional, registered technologists at Pinnacle Medical
Services use non-invasive ultrasound technology to accurately
screen for blood flow irregularities or bone loss. You receive
a copy of your test results immediately. A copy is then sent
to a board-certified doctor who will review and send results
to you within 14 days. We recommend that you share these results
with your primary care physician.
Were your local health screening provider.
Call 1-800-469-2246 for an appointment
or to schedule a screening day at your business, organization